facebook icon

All EOF Transfer Students must complete a GCC EOF Transfer-In Application (PDF).


  • Article III undergraduate grant cannot be guaranteed to a renewal student who transfers to another participating school
  • Article III undergraduate grants do not transfer with student 
  • The receiving institution must have Article III academic year grant funds available to award a grant to transfer student