CURRENT GCC STUDENTS:
- Any student who is currently enrolled at GCC for the Spring 2013 semester can register for summer courses beginning February 25, 2013, 9:00 a.m. This rule applies to summer only. See your GCC email for Fall registration dates and information!
NEW OR VISITING STUDENTS:
- New students can register for Summer Session ONLY beginning on March 4, 2013. This rule applies to summer only! Summer registration continues throughout the summer until the day the class starts.
- Mail-In registration is available for part-time or visiting students; Click here.
If you are a current student, you can do the following:
- Log into the GCC Portal from the GCC Website.
- Click the Academics tab and look for the Registration Tools channel (right).
- Click Add or Drop Classes.
- Choose the appropriate term (Spring 2012, etc.) and click Submit. Find the classes you want and add them.
- When you are finished adding your classes, print your Student Detail Schedule and check it for accuracy.
- View your online Degree Evaluation to be sure you selected the correct courses for your degree.
- Print your bill.
You may visit the Student Services building for assistance. Registration Assistants will be available in the lobby to assist you with the registration process. You may also make an appointment to speak with your advisor.
When you register, you create a bill. You can view your bill by logging into the GCC Portal, clicking the Academics tab and looking for a channel called "View or Pay My Bill". Click the "Term Bill" link within that channel.
If you do not plan to attend, drop your classes BEFORE the first day of the semester to avoid being charged.
GCC no longer mails paper bills. Please follow the above steps to view/print your bill.
First, you will need to file a Graduation Petition. This is typically done 6 - 12 months before you plan to graduate. You may visit the Information Center in the Student Services building to pick up your Graduation Petition.
There are also a number of other items to be aware of:
- Graduation fee
- Cap and gown sizing
- Announcements and rain tickets
Please click HERE to visit the Commencement website for more information.