EOF Probationary Students
- All EOF Students on Probation (14 credits & 12 credits) must meet with the EOF Director once a week.
- Each student will present to their instructors a weekly progress report, returned to the EOF Director weekly.
- All EOF probationary students will participate in campus tutoring in the Tutoring Center; which will be monitored by the EOF Director.
- In the case of Academic Leave, all EOF students will report to the designated probation officer in Student Services, in addition to meeting with the EOF Director for an academic plan.
- EOF probationary students that do not adhere to the above rules may be in jeopardy of losing future funding from EOF.