1) To begin, go to your Applications List and Choose Settings.
2) In Settings, select Wireless Controls or Wireless & Networks
3) From Wireless controls, click on Wi-Fi Settings.
4) In the list of Available Wi-Fi Networks, choose GCC
5) Click on the EAP Type dropdown, and choose PEAP.
6) For the Sub type choose PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2
7) Enter your GCC username and Password and click Connect.
8) The Network status will show Obtaining address... then Connected. You are now joined to the GCC Wireless network.