|1. Log in to Windows and Open the Charm Bar on the right hand side, click Settings.
2. Click on the Wireless Network icon at the bottom of the Settings page.
2. Click on GCC and hit Connect.
If you check the Connect Automatically box your computer will join the wireless network as soon as it is in range without having to retype your GCC Username and Password.
3. Type in your GCC Username and Password and click OK.
Make sure that the Use my Windows user account box is Unchecked.
4. Click Connect to accept the wireless certificate.
5. Your computer will process the request and display a Connected status once it joins the network.