Please remember that the deadlines for filing the Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA) are:
- June 1st 2009 if you had received a Tuition Aid Grant (TAG) in 2008-2009
- October 1st 2009 if you plan to enroll in the Fall only or Fall and Spring 09/10
- March 1st 2010 if you plan to enroll in the Spring 2010 only.
To apply please follow the following steps:
- Obtain (if you have not already) for a PIN at www.pin.ed.gov. (dependent students must also have a parent obtain a pin)
- Log on to www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Check your mail and email for correspondence from the Department of Education, the New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, and from Gloucester County College.
FOLLOW-UP with all letters with the Financial Aid office. If you have questions or need assistance please contact the Gloucester County College Financial Aid office at 856-468-5000, ext. 6292