Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment provides the fundamental support for planning, implementing and evaluating academic and administrative programs and policies in ways that will continuously improve Gloucester County College by:
- Providing research and analysis services using information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Assessing the expectations, satisfaction and outcomes of students, alumni, faculty, staff, employers and other stakeholders.
- Producing organized and accessible resources based on institutional, survey and external data.
- Meeting mandated data reporting requirements and responding to external requests for institutional data.
- Provide support for strategic planning efforts which promote resource allocation on strategic initiatives that transform strategies into actions and encourage institutional renewal.
- Supporting college wide initiatives of assessment of institutional effectiveness which promote the improvement of institutional quality.