|Please click on the desired payment method for detailed instructions.
*GCC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
** Special rules apply.
• In Person
The Business Office is located in the Student Service Building on the main campus. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm with extended hours on Wednesdays until 7 pm.
Please follow these steps to pay your bill online:
- Sign on to your Portal account.
- Click on the Academics tab.
- Click on Account Summary by Term link under the View or Pay my Bill heading.
- Payment in full can be made by clicking on the Make Full Payment link at the bottom of the page. A payment plan is available for Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters only and can be accessed by clicking on the Payment Plan link. Payments can be made with a checking account, savings account, or credit/debit card.
• By Phone
Credit card payments can be made via phone by calling 856-415-2226. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express as forms of payment when paying by phone.
• Payment Plan
Important factors to consider before choosing the Payment Plan:
- Available online only for Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
- $40 non-refundable payment plan fee along with the first payment is due when you sign up.
- You must be prepared to pay by check or credit card on-line.
- This is an Automatic payment system. Payments will automatically be deducted from/charged to the method of payment you select.
- Please note there will be additional fees if payment is denied for any reason!
Please click HERE for instructions on how to start a Payment Plan.
• By Mail
Checks/ Money Orders
If you are mailing in a check or money order, please include Student ID number (i.e. - A12345678) and student name in memo line.
All Payments can be sent to:
Gloucester County College
1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Attn: Business Office
Important: Mailing a payment in before the due date does not guarantee that the Business Office will receive and post payment to the student’s account before the due date. Please allow sufficient time when sending payment via mail.