What is the Information Center?
Located in the Student Services building, the Information Center assists students with answering general questions, locating appropriate departments, scheduling appointments with advisors/counselors and providing other important information (GCC username / password, Student ID #, etc.)
What services does the Information Center provide?
The Information Center provides the following services:
- Schedules appointments with advisors/counselors
- Provides registration information
- Withdrawal /drop process and dates
- Drop-in hours
(student may drop-in during these hours at their convenience and speak with an advisor)
- Furnish students with GCC username /password and GCC Student ID Number
(must present Valid Photo ID)
- Refer students to the appropriate STUDENT SERVICES area / individual
Do I need to bring anything when talking to someone at the Information Center?
- New students: You will need to present a valid photo ID
(Driver's License, High School ID, or GCC Student ID, or passport).
- Returning students: GCC Student Photo ID or other form of valid Photo ID
- Pertinent paperwork (ie. most recent Student Detail Schedule, transcript, etc.)
How do I contact the Information Center?
Please visit the Information Center in the Student Services Building or call 856-415-2197, option 1.